Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sweet Lemon Magazine

Well, when it rains, it pours. And I mean that in the best possible way.

After what felt like a lifetime of searching for work I didn't hate, I feel like I'm suddenly surrounded with the opportunities I always reasoned were far beyond my grasp. Along with my current work with Holstee, with it's positive, communal atmosphere (we've been starting our weekly meetings by complimenting another member of the team = awesome!), I've recently been recruited as a weekly blogger for Sweet Lemon Magazine and their side project, The Zesty Digest.


Sweet Lemon is a bi-monthly online publication, but they know we girls may need advice a little more often than that. Cue a group of diverse (in both experience and personality!) ladies to dish out daily thoughts on a wide range of topics that concern most 20-something females, from recipes, to travel, to new trends and ideas, even career and financial advice. Whew, hope no one's looking to me for that just yet!


Self-described and geared toward "the Jane of all trades," Sweet Lemon stays relevant to the modern-day girl while remaining unabashedly quirky. They also aim to create constant opportunities for ladies to display their unique and creative talents by selecting a new batch of contributors for every issue: "We provide this generation's urbane women a chance to display their talents in writing, the arts, culture, business, networking, and so much more." In an ever-growing competitive business world, especially in reference to creative-driven careers, that's pretty darn sweet.

For my first post for the Zesty Digest, "Home Sweet ... Home?": go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment