Thursday, May 10, 2012

Share your story!

It's true that any person you come across in life, in passing, in present, has a story worth telling. Many times it's way too easy to write someone off for small reasons, not remembering that we've all experienced the same feelings and trials and joys, many times from comparable causes.

Holstee has just recently launched a new site and a new outreach called My Life. This website is designed and centered around Y-O-U, around what you have to say, and how the Manifesto itself has reached you, motivated you, inspired you. We at Holstee want to know all about it! We believe we are connected by our experiences, challenged by how others have grown, and overall blessed to know how our work has changed your life.

For my particular story, I recapped the experience I had last Christmas, the struggles I carried with me for then several years, and the sudden way the Manifesto woke me up, shook me out, and reminded me to carry on. Along with everything else I've learned along this journey, the reminder that I had people who loved and supported me was what left me truly touched, the words of the Manifesto resonating in my mind.


If the Holstee Manifesto has reached you in any way, in any experience, we would love for you to tell us more about it. As more time goes by, I am learning more and more about what keeps Holstee running, who does what, who keeps everything in motion, the ways these people truly work as a team, the positive message they aim to spread and being a part of the change they hope to see in our world. What could be more inspiring than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment